Welcome to Doornberg Guest Farm, an oasis of Karoo hospitality, only 9 km from the beautiful village Nieu Bethesda.
Doornberg Guest farm is an old established working Karoo guest farm. The farm is near the quaint little village of Nieu Bethesda near Graaff-Reinet in the Eastern Cape. The guest farm has been operated for many years and Peet and Hanna are the fifth-generation owners of this magnificent family farm. Doornberg Guest farm is the picture-perfect dwelling to relax and revitalise.
The farm house is hidden among 200-year-old oak trees, with huge gardens creating a true oasis in the Karoo. Doornberg offer a large guest house and several other guest facilities which will ensure an unforgettable stay.
Guests are free to use all facilities on the farm and experience true Karoo hospitality and cuisine in safe and secure surroundings.
We have several self catering and B&B options available.
A few things to remember:
- Please bring your own drinks – we are not licensed
- Breakfast available but please bring own supplies for supper or book at any of the venues in Nieu Bethesda
- Regret – no credit or other card facilities
- No fuel available in Village
- Accommodation available from 2pm onwards. Please vacate facility by 10am on day of departure.
- ALL ACTIVITIES DONE AT OWN RISK
We require a 50% deposit (minimum R290) to secure your booking. This is non-refundable.